Leading Digital Transformation
Executive Education for Digital Transformers
In a world that is increasingly data-driven, innovation has accelerated and competition has toughened. Therefore, the needs for senior managers and executives to innovate, update and be one step ahead of the rest are enormous. And when it comes to novel technologies such as Internet of Things, data analytics, and blockchain, leading digital transformation requires not only an understanding of technologies driving the change, but also the ability to lead the organizational transformation. A robust business model that leverages the technology is thus the key to digital transformation and sustained value creation.
Through a six-month period and three weeks of in-class modules, the executive certificate program Leading Digital Transformation (LDT) has been tailored to the needs of the business leaders and decision makers in the digital age. It aims to provide them with a framework to analyze and develop an innovative blueprint for their companies to embrace the wave of digital transformation. Case studies, industry visits and interviews with business leaders who implementing digital transformation are keys elements of the curriculum. Hands-on workshops are also a staple of the program, such as a business modeling workshop at the headquarters of BMW with a team of their experts.
- Get an insight into various disruptive technologies at the core of digital transformation
- Build value through the co-creation of innovative business models
- Create new lines of business by setting up a new culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Create an innovative business plan to lead digital transformation
- Develop strategic thinking and the ability to lead self and others through complexity and change
- Intrapreneurship and business models
- Strategic thinking and leadership
- Technologies aiding digital transformation
- Value creation through innovative business models
- Individual projects
- Top excecutives and upper management levels
- Heads of business units, departments or divisions
- Experienced executives in responsible positions, who want to enhance their management knowledge in the era of digital transformation
The Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (FAU) is one of the most innovative universities in Europe, employs over 600 professors and conducts top-level research with worldwide visibility.
The Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS is one of the world’s leading application-oriented research institutes and has outstanding competencies in microelectronics and information technology.
Established in 1973, the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. As accredited management school it offers a range of doctoral, post-graduate and executive education programmes.
Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (FAU)
Schloßplatz 4, 91054 Erlangen
+49 9131 85-0
plus 19% VAT
March 02nd – 07th, 2020
July 15th – 17th, 2020
October 05th – 10th, 2020