FAU Silicon Valley Spring School
Silicon Valley entrepreneurship deep dive for leaders and learners
The FAU Silicon Valley Spring School is a 9-day program with a build-in focus track of 5 days (paired with exclusive after-journey implementation-workshops) for the most busy people among us. So you can choose the timeline that fits your schedule best to enhance your analytical skills, intercultural competence and creative thinking in a once-in-a-lifetime experience with future digital change makers!
- Business Design: You will get an in-depth introduction into state-of-the-art methods comprising business design. Setup, discover, design, implement and decide upon your next product or service – for yourself, your department or your whole company.
- Case Studies: Learn from the successes and the failures done by seasoned serial entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in the Silicon Valley eco-system.
- Lectures: Upgrade your knowledge and expertise through high-class input from world leading experts and researchers on topics like technology trends, IP-law, business planning, ux/ui-design, shared mobility, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies.
- Networking: Meet and spend significant time on exclusive networking events together with entrepreneurs, business representatives, and professors. Make an outstanding step to expand your professional network globally.
- Company Visits: Discover the Silicon Valley, the Californian business ecosystem, and the local culture with insiders during company visits and social activities.
- 1st Option – Full Stay – 9 Days of Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Deep Dive
- 2nd Option – Focus Track – 5 Days of Intensely Focused Input Combined with 2 After-Journey Implementation-Workshops at your Company
- (Senior) Industry Representatives
- Learners & Leaders from Politics
- FAU Professors & Professionals, PhD Students, Early Career Scholars, Alumni, Partners and Students
Our Course Partners
The Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (FAU) is one of the most innovative universities in Europe, employs over 600 professors and conducts top-level research with worldwide visibility.
As one of the most transformative universities in the nation, San José State University (SJSU) is ready for big change. SJSU provides a comprehensive university education, granting bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in 250 areas of study. With approximately 36,000 students and nearly 4,300 employees, SJSU is an essential partner in the economic, cultural and social development of Silicon Valley and California.
The Digital Tech Academy (DTA) is the overarching HUB for digitization and entrepreneurship at the FAU. It is embeded into the university department ‘Knowledge and Technology Transfer’ (Kontaktstelle WTT) which is the single point of contact for Spin-off services, joint r&d projects, IP management, continuing education and event management.
Frauenweiherstraße 15, 91058 Erlangen
+49 9131 92894 80
San José, California, USA
incl. 19% VAT
Expected: September 10th – 18th, 2020