Business Model Innovation
Successfully putting methods into practice
How does an invention become a marketable business model? What do hypotheses and minimally invasive prototypes have to do with a business model innovation? Which methods are suitable for developing a business plan from the first brainstorming session? The Business Model Innovation workshop provides answers to these and other questions relevant to business models. Contents and practical methods around the development of strong business models are conveyed!
- This course creates a deep understanding of business model relevant aspects of daily work
- The participants learn how to deal with their challenges
- Hands-on methods are taught on how to develop a marketable business model from an innovative idea
- The participants receive extensive workshop materials including templates for the learned methods
- Teaching of theoretical content on innovation and business model innovation
- Implementation of an interactive workshop on business model design with exercise sequences based on concrete product, service and business model ideas
- Engineers and Technicians
- Project Managers
- Innovation Managers
- Business Developers
- Interested individuals who wish to receive further training in the field of business model design
Our Course Partner
The Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS is one of the world’s leading application-oriented research institutes and has outstanding competencies in microelectronics and information technology.
Frauenweiherstraße 15, 91058 Erlangen
+49 9131 92894 80
Christoph Jahn and Simon Klose are experts in the field of data-driven business models. In the research group “Business Transformation” they are investigating the impact of data-driven business models on the ecosystem and new development methods.