- February 19, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
How can roadmapping support strategic planning and innovation management in the context of digital transformation? This 1-day interactive training course will introduce you to practical workshop-based roadmapping methods developed by the Centre for Technology Management at the University of Cambridge. The program is highly interactive, including a combination of presentations, activities and discussion.
- Product Managers
- Strategic Planners
- Marketing Experts
- Technical Sales Representatives
- State of the art expertise about roadmapping
- Pluridisciplinary perspective on roadmapping thanks to diverse background of participants
- Tools application in the context of IIoT
- Joining the expanding alumin network of LZE and the FAU community
- Course handout and practical material for use in the company
- Certificate of participation
What? Course Outline:
- Welcome, introductions, aims and agenda
- Technology roadmapping – concepts and examples
- Strategic landscape activity and discussion
- Fast-start’ workshop methods for integrated strategic planning
- Emerging technologies and industries, and strategic planning under uncertainty
- Exploratory topic roadmap
- Review and discussion
Karl-Grillenberger-Straße 3, 90402 Nürnberg
For business customers: 800 EUR plus 19% VAT
For private end-users: 952 EUR incl. 19% VAT
About speaker and partner institute:
Dr. Robert Phaal is based in the Department for Engineering at the University of Cambridge. He conducts research in the area of strategic technology management, with a particular interest in the development and application of practical management tools in technology-intensive firms.
The Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) is an international centre of expertise in roadmapping. IfM methods and frameworks have been developed over 15 years and have been applied in more than 300 projects around the world.
This event is developed by the Project Training and Education in Digitalization and Transformation (WDT).